***Attention***
This blog's closed. The files hosted at the Mediafire were lost and I won't update it anymore. for the legacy, and also I've spent many of my time here, This blog will be still online for viewing. Be free for looking new bands. \,,/

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Total Fucking Gore! [Split] - 2006
Bestial Devastation (Ita)/Demisor

 

 Band: Bestial Devastation
Album: Total Fucking Gore! [split]
Genre: Brutal Death/Goregrind
Year: 2006
Country: Italia

Band: Demisor
Album: Total Fucking Gore! [split]
Genre: Death Metal/Grindcore
Year: 2006
Country: Singapur

TrackList
BESTIAL DEVASTATION

1. Smashed & Squashed
2. Genital Necrosis (Cockless Man II)
3. Crème de Chatte [Gronibard Cover]
4. Freakiller
5. Psycho Proctologist
6. Voodoo Curse
7. Emergenza Vruscl'
8. You're Gay
9. 115, Hotel de Paris

DEMISOR

10. Freza del damnation.....
11. Dias del destruct
12. Plaga de la ilusion
13. Asesine por mis ojos
14. Help me! I'm dead drunk and I just murdered someone with a butter knife!
15. Let's play "Tickle" with my dead fish...
16. Refuse...
17. Point of disorder....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails