***Attention***
This blog's closed. The files hosted at the Mediafire were lost and I won't update it anymore. for the legacy, and also I've spent many of my time here, This blog will be still online for viewing. Be free for looking new bands. \,,/

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lucid Fear


Band: Lucid Fear

EP: Mistro

Genre: Symphonic Black Metal

Year: 2005

Country: Norway

Tracklist:
1.Mistro
2.Greef For My Death
3.Psychic Detorioation
4.Outro
5.Tinder I Blålyst Mørke



Norwegian Lucid Fear’s music is certainly in the  black metal vein. They employ grandiose, theatrical melodies via keyboards and ample use of effective operatic female vocals. These vocals, paired with the torrential drumming and guitar rhythms, make for a tremendously engaging, sweeping experience. The melodic structure of the songs leads to a highly enjoyable listening experience, which is spurred on by the energy with which the parts are executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails