***Attention***
This blog's closed. The files hosted at the Mediafire were lost and I won't update it anymore. for the legacy, and also I've spent many of my time here, This blog will be still online for viewing. Be free for looking new bands. \,,/

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Project Hate MCMXCIX


Band: The Project Hate MCMXCIX

Album: The Lustrate Process

Genre: Industrial Death Metal

Year: 2009

Country: Sweden

Tracklist:
01. Descend Into The Eternal Pits Of Possession
02. You Come To Me Through Hell
03. See The Filth Become Flames In This Furnace
04. Our Wrath Will Rain Down From The Sky
05. The Locust Principles
06. Arise To His World Of Infamy
07. The Burial Of Gods

This Swedish death metal ensemble is a new acquaintance for me, and it's not the worst I've heard. The music is symphonic death metal with a little industrial touch in the sound. The songs are long, and a bit progressive. There's also a mix between growl vocals and a female voice. Not quite my cup of tea, but theres absolutely quality over the music, so don't dismiss them without checking out the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails