***Attention***
This blog's closed. The files hosted at the Mediafire were lost and I won't update it anymore. for the legacy, and also I've spent many of my time here, This blog will be still online for viewing. Be free for looking new bands. \,,/

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pantheon I


Band: Pantheon I

Album: Worlds I Create

Genre: Melodic Black Metal
Year: 2009

Country: Norway

Tracklist:
1. Myself Above All 
2. Define the Trinity 
3. Serpent Christ 
4. Ascending 
5. Burn the Cross 
6. Bannlyst 
7. The Last Stand
8. Written in Sand 



Former 1349 guitarist Tjalve (Andre Kvebak) goes for the jugular on both the extreme and visceral levels with Pantheon I’s third album Worlds I Create. Worlds I Create is near par excellence extreme experimentalism which is more than welcome as black metal finds itself cornered into a wall of stagnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails