***Attention***
This blog's closed. The files hosted at the Mediafire were lost and I won't update it anymore. for the legacy, and also I've spent many of my time here, This blog will be still online for viewing. Be free for looking new bands. \,,/

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gadget


Band: Gadget

Album: The Funeral March

Genre: Death/Grindcore

Year: 2006

Country: Sweden

Tracklist:
1.Choked   
2.Feed On Lies   
3.Requiem   
4.I Am   
5.Tristessens Fort   
6.H5N1    01:03
7.Day of the Vulture   
8.God of Led   
9.Everyday Ritual   
10.Vägen Till Graven   
11.Illusions of Peace   
12.Black Light   
13.Out of Peace   
14.Let the Mayhem Begin   
15.Bedragen   
16.The Anchor   
17.Tingens Förbannelse    



I fucking love this album, one of my favorite in this genre 17 songs in less than half an hour. Gadget puting out all their hate on the  instruments, pure chaos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails