***Attention***
This blog's closed. The files hosted at the Mediafire were lost and I won't update it anymore. for the legacy, and also I've spent many of my time here, This blog will be still online for viewing. Be free for looking new bands. \,,/

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monarque


Band: Monarque

Album: Ad Nauseam

Genre: Black Metal/Experimental

Year: 2009

Country: Canada

Tracklist:
1. Ouverture
2. Ces Immondices...
3. Mes Blessures
4. Un Essaim de Corbeaux
5. Je ne suis Pas
6. L'Abysse aux Charognes
7. Non-Rédemption
8. La Vallée des Larmes
9. Noirceur




Aggressive Black Metal, as I like, coming from Canada/ Quebec, French colonization obvious, they bring the essence of French black metal in their sound,  French black metal that in my opinion have one of the best scene in the world. Album Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails