***Attention***
This blog's closed. The files hosted at the Mediafire were lost and I won't update it anymore. for the legacy, and also I've spent many of my time here, This blog will be still online for viewing. Be free for looking new bands. \,,/

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thornium - Fides Luciferius(2010)


Tracklist:
1. Mother of abominations
2. Archetype of death
3. Son of the dragon
4. Qliphothic raptures
5. Pacta conventa daemoniorum
6. Fides Luciferius
7. The void of choronzon
8. I am perfection
9. Virgin destroyer redeemer
10. I am a god


In my point of view this album didn't filled the lack of quality in some aspect of the band, well, btw! conclusion: Cold metal high speed, but without good songs  and some nice solos, especially if their orientation are misplaced melodic. but still  listable. check out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails